Sunday 12 April 2015

All back to normal...

Unfortunately the interesting trips are now over for the next time. I will go to London for sure a couple times again and one weekend two friends of mine from Switzerland are going to come over to visit me here. I am really looking forward to that but it is still a bit away.
So now all is back to normal and on Monday it is time to go back to school, but this last bit of school will be quite interesting because we learn about abnormality in psychology which is the most interesting of all themes and I will finish my photography project :D So prepare yourself for some more Miniature World ;)
And going back home to Switzerland is not that far away too! I will be going home in the end of May. But don't you worry, don't you worry; the blog will continue for sure ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment