Sunday 8 November 2015

Circus and Technorama

You know that feeling when you go to a place you haven't been since you were a little child? Well that happened to me when I went with my mum and grandparents to the circus last weekend. It was amazingly cool and I loved the performance and the music played by a live band. But it was odd too because I had a way bigger circus in my memory from when I was a child. Now everything seemed much smaller but also I understood it better :)

On Wednesday we had a Natural Sciences day. We were able to choose between different things we wanted to do. I chose to go to the Technorama in Winterthur. First we visited a Highschool for Sciences and had a presentation, later on we went to this gigantic building full of stuff. Literally, you can nearly find everything there that is somehow linked to science. Just take a peek at the pictures and videos ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment