Tuesday 23 December 2014

Walking in the Winter Wonderland

This lovely day I spent my day with my hostfamily in London first we were walking a bit around watching a street artist in Covent Garden performing his arts and looking at all the stunning Christmas decoration which was all over the place :D (I think Caroline still enjoyed it the most!)
After that we split up because all the others went to Harrods, but it was just too crowded for me and I have already been there one week ago. So I went looking for a piano store near Knightsbridge and I found one quite soon! It was a german piano producer I never heard of before but I really enjoyed walking around in the shop and trying out all these lovely pianos. It was the first time I played on a 2m50 grand piano and the sound was just wonderful!
In the later afternoon we went all together to the Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park. It is a huge attraction with a lot of (too expensive) roller coasters and food stands. But it was a really nice place because all the people seemed to have fun :)









No comments:

Post a Comment