Friday 15 May 2015

50%

Today was a cool day! The first thing I did when I arrived in school was to do my very extremely hard german exam. We had two hours time and I used exactly one of them to fill out the paper and read through it two times again... But I am sure that the school's going to be happy about the hopefully good mark :)
In the afternoon I went visiting my neighbours Eric and Marg and their daughter Tracey for a last time. I was so pleased to see them again and so were they.
When I came home I didn't even have to take my shoes off because me and my host parents went straight away out again to eat together. It was an indian buffet and I really enjoyed it. All you can eat, I love the concept of that!
With a filled up belly we went back home and I studied for a couple hours until my best friend Timo called me in the evening and we talked for quite a while... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment