Saturday 4 March 2017

Monet

My mum and I meant to catch an early train, but we always delayed getting on the bus, since we were redecorating my room.
Then, with some nice lunch from the Organic Shop at our railway station, we took the train to Basel, to go to the new Monet exhibition at the Fondation Beyeler. It was a beautiful collection of some of Monets nicest paintings, and we had some great discussions about lots of them! Later on, after watching the rest of the other exhibitions we drank a cup of tea in a little coffee shop and went on our way home.








But I got off the train a little earlier because I was going to meet up with a good friend of mine to build a computer together. It was really fun and interesting since we recycled some parts and even installed Mac OsX on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment