Friday 20 March 2015

The great walnut poisoning and visiting my neighbours

Yes, I can sometimes be stupid as well. Not actually stupid but just reckless with those "lovely" walnuts I ate yesterday... So this morning everything was still completely fine but in the afternoon my tummy started hurting a lot and I was shortly before going to the reception and asking them to take me home. But I thought, let's wait until lunch. And eating something helped! After that I was able to enjoy the interesting psychology lesson with no disturbing belly.
Another thing why I did not want to go home was because I promised my neighbours that I am going to visit them after school. So I took my old bus again where I saw all my friends there and afterwards I had a great time talking to my neighbours and showing them some of the pictures I have taken for photography :)

No comments:

Post a Comment