Saturday 12 March 2016

Amadeus Theatre & Workshop at Jazz geht Baden

This week in Baden there was a Jazz festival called "Jazz geht Baden" where I went with my friends on Friday. A lot of really cool musicians were playing there for example Noldi Alder. I am not so much into the traditional Swiss music but he just performed it so well on his violin, with his singing and his amazing accuracy on the dulcimer! In addition with his jokes I think that it was the best performance of the evening.
We also heard Amok Amor, a group that plays really free Jazz and gave us a workshop in Wettingen in the afternoon. They played really well and had amazing skills on their instruments! But for me the music was too chaotic; it was like everyone showing off all of their skills. And the music did not really have a groove or melody..



Yesterday we went with the whole class to theatre in Baden. At the moment we read Amadeus, which is a story about Salieris perspective on Mozart. The actors performed so well and the story is really sad. So I need to admit that I loved it to bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment