Sunday 9 April 2017

Lots of band practice!

Finally the holiday started and I had a great first day in our school's choir week! We practice Monteverdi the entire day which was great and spent a nice time in the evening at the lakeside singing songs :)


This week I had so many band practises with our new group. I was asked if we would like to perform in three weeks time and then we decided to spontaneously form a group and start practicing. I think that it's actually going to turn out great because we already have a few cool songs in our repertoire.


Yesterday evening I also had a party at my home (after four hours of band-practise!), I made pizza dough so everyone could later put the topping they desire on it. We also played Singstar and watched a cool movie together! So a real fun evening :D


No comments:

Post a Comment