Saturday 18 February 2017

One awesome week up in the Alps!

The weather was lovely, the entire week long! I went to Lenzerheide with my parents to ski and snowboard, a place in the Alps where we went for ten years. Maybe the snow was not the best, but the sun was shining all the time. The location Lenzerheide is enormous. There are so many ski lifts that you cannot go on each and every one in one single week!
We resided in a youth hostel, where we meet up with the same people every year. The place is right next to the ski piste which means that you don't need to walk in the morning to get to the piste and in the evening you can just snowboard back down right to the entrance of the hostel!

I took lots of panoramas with my drone this week which I've put together as so-called "Little Planets". I think they turned out quite nicely :)




No comments:

Post a Comment